Torsås church

Adresse: Allfargatan 40, 385 31 Torsås Karte anzeigen

Adresse: Allfargatan 40, 385 31 Torsås

The first church in Torsås was probably a wooden church from the 1100s, this was replaced by a stone church. When the church was rebuilt and renovated some parts were left over from the former church.

The present church was introduced in 1777 and was consecrated July 30, 1780 by Bishop Carl Gustaf Schröder. At the church's northeast side is the sacristy. This renovated and expanded in the 1950s and today also includes Olof Chapel. The church has no tower, but there is a bell tower on the side. The bell tower is from the 1700s and is a replica of the one built in the 1100s.

Show more

Über diese Aktivität

Unterkünfte in der Nähe

Hotels and guesthouses

Stufvenäs Gästgifveri

Entfernung: 10,2 km
Familie Johansson kümmert sich persönlich um ihre Gäste. Herrliche Naturumgebung mit abwechslungsreicher Vegetation und heimischen Tierarten. Historisches Ambiente mit bestem Komfort.
Bed & Breakfast

Solbackens Bed & Breakfast

Entfernung: 429 Meter
Solbackens B&B is located in a rural atmopsphere in the small village of Torsås, about 10 mins walk from the village center and bus station.

Allfargatan 26, Box 503, 385 25 Torsås, Tfn 0486-331 00, Fax 0486-331 05, Orgnr 212000-0696, BG 642-3446, info@torsas.se