Adresse: Kyrkogatan, 385 02 Bergkvara
The chapel belongs Söderåkra parish in Växjö diocese. The church is located in Bergkvara between E22 and the Baltic Sea coast. The chapel was built in 1958 and designed by architect Sigvard Ullén and 30 August 1959 the chapel was inaugurated by Eli Malmström.
The chapel has high walls and reminiscent of medieval defense churches. Of the chapel's two floors are upstairs churches, while the lower floor is the parish.