Address: Allfargatan 40, 385 31 Torsås
The first church in Torsås was probably a wooden church from the 1100s, this was replaced by a stone church. When the church was rebuilt and renovated some parts were left over from the former church.
The present church was introduced in 1777 and was consecrated July 30, 1780 by Bishop Carl Gustaf Schröder. At the church's northeast side is the sacristy. This renovated and expanded in the 1950s and today also includes Olof Chapel. The church has no tower, but there is a bell tower on the side. The bell tower is from the 1700s and is a replica of the one built in the 1100s.