Address: Gullabovägen 13B, 385 92 Gullabo
Gullabo church replaced a dilapidated chapel from the early 1700s. They started building the church in 1804 with the help of parishioners. After a diligent work consecrated vicar Gustaf Adolf Reinius church in 1805. The church has since undergone several renovations.
The last renovation was in 2011, when the custom availability. The church is made of wood with the choir to the southeast. Behind the chancel is the vestry enclosed by two smaller rooms with private entrances. The main entrance is located at the church's north-west side. The church roof is composed of brick and the south eastern part is the church tower where the church bells hanging.