Address: Timmervägen Gullabo
An originally train station building from when the railway went between Torsås and Gullabo. The building is considered, by many, as one of the most beautiful in Sweden.
The railway was opened September 15th, 1917 but already January 1st, 1940 the passenger services between Torsås and Gullabo stopped and March the 1st, 1950 did also the freight traffic stopped. The same year was the railway between the towns demolished. The station building is today a kindergarten.