Bergkvara chapel

Address: Kyrkogatan, 385 02 Bergkvara Show map

Address: Kyrkogatan, 385 02 Bergkvara

The chapel belongs Söderåkra parish in Växjö diocese. The church is located in Bergkvara between E22 and the Baltic Sea coast. The chapel was built in 1958 and designed by architect Sigvard Ullén and 30 August 1959 the chapel was inaugurated by Eli Malmström.

The chapel has high walls and reminiscent of medieval defense churches. Of the chapel's two floors are upstairs churches, while the lower floor is the parish.

Show more

About this activity

  • Telephone
    +46 48620496
  • Adress
    Kyrkogatan
  • City
    385 02 Bergkvara

Allfargatan 26, Box 503, 385 25 Torsås, Tfn 0486-331 00, Fax 0486-331 05, Orgnr 212000-0696, BG 642-3446, info@torsas.se